Pay Yourself Healthy
Give yourself a Treat this Halloween ~ A Healthier You!
Come and join together
to pay yourself to lose some pounds and inches. We all have struggled with weight and have all sorts of tips and tricks to
share. It’s a common belief that when you pay to step on a scale and be accountable, you tend to follow a healthier
lifestyle and lose the extra weight.
So join us ~ commit
to trimming down, getting healthy and have fun doing it. Each week we will meet, weigh in, and share with one another our
triumphs or pitfalls from the past week. What worked and what didn’t… We all know what to do….Lets do it
The next session of Lighten Up starts January 11, 2012 at 6.00 pm SHARP and continues
weekly until March 28, 2012.
· This requires a commitment on your part. Each week You PAY YOURSELF $4.00 and $1.00
to the Kitty. If you gain weight at any weekly weigh in; for each pound, you will donate another $1.00 from your $4.00
bank account deposit to the kitty instead. The final dollar goes to the center to offset the center cost.
Total weekly commitment
On March 28th The
amount in your bank account as you lighten up will be $60.00 (provided you had a weight loss every week. )
· The person who lightens up the most via body percentage wins the kitty.
· Should you drop out at any time without a valid medical reason. You bank account will be donated to
· If you would like to join after the session has started you would be required to add missed weeks
to your bank account and kitty.
· Should you miss a week, the following week you will be required to pay yourself and the kitty the
week that you missed.
by calling 610.401.5350 or emailing Marie at: firstname.lastname@example.org